Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Oh the times...

Ok, so I've already made it very clear that I am now living back in San Carlos. I am SO excited for the new year. 2012 is going to be ab-fab, in my opinion. I am planning on eventually getting a job and living a life that is less pre-dominated by my brain-injured status. Any reccomendations on possible job paths? They have to hold my interest for one thing. I DO absolutely love my entire family, because they have been so supportful during this treacherous time. I love my friends too, even though I haven't seen any of them in ages.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jamie! Do you remember me I'm the girl from whom you rented an apartment in the yardstick ... I'm Nadia ... I'm so glad that I found you! I would be happy to talk to you or contact by phone! Please! I know that I am writing you today with errors, because I know bad English, please call me at +996558083689, I'll be very strong pleased if I hear your voice. or write to skype address

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jamie! Do you remember me I'm the girl from whom you rented an apartment in the Merke... I'm Nadia ... I'm so glad that I found you! I would be happy to talk to you or contact by phone! Please! I know that I am writing you today with errors, because I know bad English, please call me at +996558083689, I'll be very strong pleased if I hear your voice. or write to skype address

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I couldn't find you on Skype, but I'm on, so maybe you can find me?

    ReplyDelete