Saturday, January 17, 2015

Haircut and Friends

Alright, so the very exciting news is that just yesterday I made a catastrophic change to my hair. I officially had a new haircut. Now, this probably doesn't sound very exciting, but I'll post some pictures of my new do- because I lost the majority of the length and it is simply easy to manage and handle.
So here I am with much less hair. I can actually shake my head around and I don't have to worry about the long length getting in the way. I can't even pull it into a little ponytail over my shoulder because there simply isn't enough hair. Yay!

Also, considering that my parents departed on a much needed (and deserved) vacation yesterday, I met up with my four closest friends (technically from high school times) for lunch today in Belmont. It was absolutely fabulous being able to spend time with my friends and see my friend Tracy's new house. It was beautiful and absolutely wonderful being able to spend time with my three favorite friends (Sarah Hogan, Megan Miskelly/Rivera and Tracy Soares/Tennison).

Yay for me and my friends and for being allowed to spend some quality time with one another! I start new classes this next week for Canada College. Yay!! (Creative Writing and Digital Imaging). Let the new semester begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment