Saturday, March 14, 2020

SERIOUSLY?!

So, I'm finally getting married and I'm quite ECSTATIC about it all and then I'm sorry, but what has to happen in MY year?!

This bride did not give the coronavirus (COVID-19) permission to crash my year!!!! But, clearly it wasn't listening to my demands/requirements!!! ARGH!! So, you best be believing me when I claim that I intend to bombard God with my frustrations and pray that the coronavirus says (a VERY welcome) goodbye BEFORE September 26!!!

All thoughts/comments/concerns are welcome, I'm certain that practically the entire world is suffering through this same situation. I believe the key is to remain gracious and respect that everyone is dealing with the exact same situation and no person stands above these catastrophic health concerns (not even other countries because this disease came from a different country, so unfortunately it appears to be world-spread).

**tears of frustration/concern**


No comments:

Post a Comment